Empire and Allies Hack Tool V.I.P V5.2 Private Edition Patched!

WORKING as of


Empire and Allies Hack Tool V.I.P V5.2 Private Edition Patched!


Empire and Allies Hack Tool V.I.P V5.2 Private Edition

Empire and Allies Hack Tool V.I.P V5.2 Private Edition features:

1. Fixed some bug from version 5.1.
2. Improved scanning ability
3. Cash Hack [Unlimited].
4. Coins Hack [Unlimited].
5. Wood Hack [Unlimited].
6. Energy Hack [Unlimited].
7. Users can save their Hack values in Farmville.

Empire and Allies Hack Tool V.I.P V5.2 Private Edition Work on: 

  • Mac OS
  • Windows



Tutorial How to Use:

1. Log in to your Facebook account and go to Empires And Allies application.
2. Download and Run the Empires & Allies Tool V.I.P V5.2 Private Edition.
3. Choose Stats you wanted to add.
4. Click Check Availability and wait until finish hacking.
5. Refresh your browser and viola you will see the results
PROOF




 Download: 502 times